Abstracts for the next St. Louis Conference on Reasons and Rationality are due January 4.
May 18 – 20, 2014
Moonrise Hotel in St Louis, MO
John Broome (Oxford), author of Rationality Through Reasoning
What to Submit
SLACRR includes papers in ethics, epistemology, and other areas of philosophy that deal with reasons, reasoning, or rationality. For instance, we would be interested in papers exploring such questions as:
• What is the relation between reasons for actions and reasons for beliefs?
• What are the sources of our reasons for belief?
• How are features of one’s psychology relevant to reasons?
• What is the relation between reasons and what we ought to do or believe?
• What is the relation between reasons and value?
• Are the requirements of practical and theoretical rationality normative?
• What is the relation between individual rationality and collective rationality?
For more information, see http://www.umsl.edu/~slacrr/